Miku is a 11-year old girl who aspires to become a Shinkalion driver. She has a great aptitude to be a driver, but due to her motion sickness, she claimed herself to be "a failure of a driver”.
Miku is great at both studying and kendo, and loves going to the Hakodate City Seikan Ferry Memorial Museum Mashumaru. She is the driver of Shinkalion H5 Hayabusa.
In the series
- Miku's character originally comes from Vocaloid. It was introduced to Shinkalion as an homage to said brand.
- Miku's kanji name in Shinkalion series (発音ミク) varies from Vocaloid (初音ミク), but still pronounced the same.
- Her original age in Vocaloid is 16 years old while 11 years old in the anime series.
- She is directly voiced by Saki Fujita herself, NOT the vocaloid‘s program voice.
- She is the only female shinkalion driver.
- Miku is the 1st place in the Shinkalion Anime Character Popularity Poll.
- ↑ News about Hatsune Miku's appearance on Shinkalion
- ↑ News about poll regarding characters on Shinkalion