Miku is a 11-year old girl who aspires to become a Shinkalion driver. She has a great aptitude to be a driver, but due to her motion sickness, she claimed herself to be "a failure of a driver”.
Miku is great at both studying and kendo, and loves going to the Hakodate City Seikan Ferry Memorial Museum Mashumaru. She is the driver of Shinkalion H5 Hayabusa.
In the series
- Miku's character originally comes from Vocaloid. She was introduced to Shinkalion as an homage to said brand.
- Her kanji name in the Shinkalion franchise (発音ミク) varies from her basis' (初音ミク), but still pronounced the same.
- Her hometown is a reference to where Crypton Future Media, the creator of her basis, headquartered in.
- Her age is a reference to the date of her basis' initial release, August 31, 2007, which was 11 years old at the time she's introduced to the franchise.
- Her singer outfit design is very much identical to Snow Miku.
- She is voiced by Saki Fujita with a robot filter sounding exactly like the actual Vocaloid software.
- She is the only female shinkalion driver.