Teoti (テオティ) is the main villain faction in Shinkansen Henkei Robo Shinkalion Z.
Teoti is a species with advanced civilization that used to live on Earth's surface. After a drastic climate change caused by the monster Arabaki, the survived members of the species abandoned Earth and migrated to its satellite, Yugospia.
- Abuto Usui (half human, half Teoti)
- The Teoti King
- Unnamed citizens
- unnamed warriors
- Giant Monstrous Beings
- Dark Shinkalion (formerly, until Episode 36)
- Monsterized Teoti Warriors
- Both Teoti and Kitoralsus are known to have a biological phenomena similar to human's death known as "petrification" (石化), where crystalized projectiles are generated around an individual as their life functions cease. However, a fully petrified Kitoralsus only generates its projectiles in solid black color, whereas a Teoti generates in both solid black and transparent red.
- The Teoti higher-ups (and those working with them in a similar position) have special code patterns on different parts of their body:
- Wadatsumi: Right palm
- Valtom: Forehead
- Astrea: Fingertips
- Sougyoku: Right butt cheek